· Powerful data viewer and plotting tools
· Batch analysis of multiple trials in seconds
· Outputs results directly to Excel (compatible with all versions of Excel including 2007)
· New Centre of Pressure analysis; crucial for identifying weaknesses and for rehabilitation
· Step-by-step analysis of running efforts
· Fully customisable analysis parameters based on running speed or as a % of maximum speed
· Variables analysed include:
§ Work, power, force, centre of pressure, velocity
§ As with all Fitness Technology software we welcome input from our clients to help improve future versions of the software.
§ Existing customers can purchase now with a 15% discount until June 30, 2009
§ New customers will have 3 months to purchase the software also with a 15% discount
This version is a first release and will be upgraded by June, 2009 and will include a more in-depth COP analysis. While we have ideas currently being implemented we welcome suggestions from you.
This video explains some of the features and how it works.
Figure 1: Example of just one of the types of plots available.
Figure 2: Another example of a plot available. In this example only some of the data has been selected.
Figure 3: Output of an effort analysis
Figure 4: Ouput for step-by-step analysis for the effort analysed above.
Figure 5: Plot showing where multiple efforts, indicated by green (start) and red (end) asterisks, have been analysed within one trial.